Without repeating the pastoral suggestions previously shared, hopefully, we enter a prayerful transition of once again celebrating the presence of Christ in the Eucharist. May Christ in the Eucharist, in the Word, and in the Community be the focal point of our prayer in gathering and may the following items help us in the preservation of the health and safety of the entire community.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO ATTEND MASS DURING THIS PANDEMIC
- MASSES WILL BE LIVE STREAMED – EACH LANGUAGE
- THERE IS VERY LIMITED CAPACITY, APPROXIMATELY 120 PERSONS DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING
BEFORE COMING TO MASS
- Have your mask or face covering with you before leaving home and hand sanitizer if you can.
- If you are going to mass…good health…flexibility…good humor…JESUS has to come with you!
- Enter Church from 17th Street doors ONLY (Leave via 17th Street, Parking lot or Rosary Garden Doors)
- Church will be professionally cleaned before 4 pm Saturday Mass, after 6 pm Saturday Mass and after 12 noon Sunday Mass. Church will be cleaned and sanitized after each mass by parish teams.
WHILE AT MASS
- Enter Church when ushers notify you that Church has been cleaned
- Do not congregate outside or inside the Church
- Take seats as directed by ushers (Those who live under the same roof can sit together…all others have to be at least six feet apart in designated pews)
- There will be no singing, missalettes and hymn books have been removed for now.
- There will be no entrance, recessional or offertory procession
- Reception of communion…reception in the hand…as directed by ushers
- Collection baskets/receptacles will be stationery
- Hand sanitizers at all doors should be used when entering and leaving Church
- If you should contract the virus, please contact the parish immediately as others’ health will need to be checked.
MORE WILL BE EXPLAINED AT EACH MASS. PLEASE, PAY RESPECTFUL ATTENTION TO THE DIRECTION OF THE USHERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!