Online Summer Session: mid-July through mid-August (conversation partners ONLY – no live class. We will start live classes again in September).
Click below to watch a video introduction to the class (in English)
Video en Español:
Click on the links below the Summer 2021 Lessons – Week 1
|BEGINNER CLASS||INTERMEDIATE CLASS|
|Week 1 – July 19||Week 1 – July 19|
|Movie Trailer – Space Jam 2||Video – Allyson Felix|
|VOCAB – Olympics||VOCAB – Olympics|
| Conversation – Photo – Olympics |
– What do you see?
– Who participates in the race?
– Where does the event take place?
– Who will win the race?
– What is the prize for the winner?
|Conversation – Photo – Olympics Protest|
– What do you see in the photo?
– Where are the people gathered?
– How do they feel about the Olympics? Why do they feel this way about the Olympics?
|Phrasal Verb – ‘UP‘|
|Reading – Fluency & Comprehension – Olympics (ANSWERS)|
Click HERE for the lessons from previous online semesters
For more information email email@example.com or call the rectory at 215-334-2312