English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Beginner Class – Fall 2020 Week 2
Topic 1: To Be
- REVIEW: “to be” Practice Quiz
- Reading Practice: “to be” – positive and negative reading practice
- Homework: Change the Sentences to Negative
- Answers to Homework: Answer Key – Change the Sentences to Negative
Pronunciation Practice: D and T sounds
More Vocabulary: Weather and Seasons
Conversation Partner Prompts
- What do you not like?
- List 3 thinks that you are.
- List 3 things that you are not.
- Practice pronouncing words with “D” and “T” sounds.
- What is the weather like today?
- What is your favorite season? What do you like about it?
- What is your least favorite season? What do you not like about it?