English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Beginner Class – Fall 2020 Week 3
Topic 1: REVIEW from last week – “to be”
- REVIEW activity: Using the verb “to be”
- Answers to REVIEW activity: Using the verb “to be” answer key
- Corrected Sentences from Class: Thursday class sentences
- More practice: “To be” comprehensive review worksheet
Topic 2: Question Words
- Vocabulary: Question Words Vocabulary
- Reading Practice: Ann’s Birthday Reading and Questions
- Answers to Reading Practice: Ann’s Birthday Questions Answer Key
Pronunciation Practice: F/V and V/B Sounds
Conversation Partner Prompts
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is your best friend?
- Where are you from?
- When did you come to Philadelphia?
- Why do you want to learn English?
- How tall are you?