English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Beginner Class – Fall 2020 Week 9
Topic 1: Chores and Review of Present Simple versus Present Progressive
- New Vocabulary: Chores and house work
- Vocabulary Review: Present Simple vs. Present Progressive
- Activity: Chores and frequency activity
- Answer Key: Chores and frequency activity answer key
Topic 2: Days of the Week and Months of the Year
- Vocabulary 1: Days of the week
- Vocabulary 2: Months of the year
- Activity: Days of the week and months of the year
- Answers to Activity: Days of the week and months of the year answer key
Conversation Partner Prompts
- What is your morning routine?
- What do you like to do on your days off?
- When do you do your household chores?
- How often do you make dinner?
- What are you doing tomorrow?