Skip to content
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Beginner Class – Spring 2021 Week 3
Topic 1: Months of the Year and Days of the Week
Topic 2: Subject Pronouns
Topic 3: Forms of the verb “to be”
Conversation Partner Prompts
- Do you celebrate any holidays in December with your family?
- What other months do you celebrate holidays? What holidays?
- What is your favorite day of the week? Why? What do you do on that day?
- What is your least favorite day of the week? Why? What do you do on that day?
- How do you spend your Saturdays and Sundays?
- What would you like to learn in class?
- When/where do you feel most confident or comfortable speaking English? (eg. at the grocery store, with friends, at the doctor’s office).
- When/where do you feel nervous or uncomfortable speaking English?