English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Beginner Class – Week 2
Topic 1: Numbers
Vocabulary: Numbers 1-100
Activity: Write the Numbers
Topic 2: How old are you?
Vocabulary: How Old Are You? - Vocabulary
Activity: How Old? - Worksheet
Topic 3: Families
Vocabulary 1: Family Tree
Vocabulary 2: Words to describe your family
Activity 1: Family Tree Activity 1
Activity 2: Family Tree Activity 2
Activity 3: Talk About Your Family Activity
Conversation Partner Prompts
- Practice counting out loud together to 100
- How old are you?
- Do you have a large family or a small family?
- Who is the oldest member of your family? How old are they?
- Who is the youngest member of your family? How old are they?
- Do you have any children?
- How many children?
- How old are your children?
- How old is your mother?
- How old is your father?