English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Intermediate Class – Fall 2020 – Week 2
Topic: Simple Past Tense Verbs
- Vocabulary: Pronunciation – Regular Verbs in Simple Past
- Homework: Homework – Pronouncing Verbs in Simple Past
- Answers to Homework: Answer Key – Pronouncing Verbs in Simple Past
Conversation Partner Prompts
- What did you do today?
- What did you do yesterday?
- What did you do over the weekend?
- What was the last trip you took?
- Where did you go? What did you do?
- Where are you from?
- Where have you lived?