English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Intermediate Class – Week 4
Topic: Health, Body, and Doctor’s Appointments
Vocabulary: Making Doctor's Appointments
Vocabulary: Health and Body
Activity: Going to the Doctor
Conversation Partner Prompts
- How are you feeling?
- When is the last time you felt sick?
- What were your symptoms?
- What do you do to stay healthy?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- When you get sick, what do you do to feel better?
- Are you nervous about COVID-19?
- How has COVID-19 affected you?
- What is the hardest thing about this quarantine?
Doctor’s Office Roleplay:
- Do you have an appointment?
- When would you like to come in?
- What seems to be the problem?
- What are your symptoms?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have a fever?
- Does your throat hurt?