Skip to content
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Intermediate Class – Week 5
Topic: Big Numbers, Money, and Years
Conversation Partner Prompts
- What year were you born?
- What year did you finish school?
- What year was your mother born?
- Do you usually pay in cash or with a card?
- What is the most common way to pay in your home country?
- What is the currency in your home country?
- You go to your favorite store and you have a budget of a thousand dollars! What do you buy?
- You win a million dollars in the lottery! What do you do with it?
- Would you rather spend money or save it?