English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Intermediate Class – Week 6
Topic: Talking About the Future
Vocabulary: Talking About the Future - Vocabulary
Activity: Talking About the Future - Activity
Conversation Partner Prompts
- What are you going to do today?
- What are your plans for the week?
- What are your current goals in life?
- What’s on your “bucket list?”? (What do you want to do before you die?)
- What are your goals for the year?
- Do you prefer to make plans or be spontaneous?
- What are you excited about right now?
- What are you looking forward to?
- Plan a trip with your partner! Where will you go? How will you get there? How long will you stay?