English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Intermediate Class – Week 7
Topic: Idioms and Expressions
Vocabulary: The Most Common English Idioms and Expressions
Activity: Idioms and Expressions Worksheet
Answers to Activity: Idioms and Expressions Worksheet Answer Key
Conversation Partner Prompts
- Can you think of something in your life that was a blessing in disguise?
- The expression “no pain, no gain” – do you agree with that idea?
- When is the last time you felt under the weather?
- What’s a common expression in your native language? What does it mean in English?
- Are there any English expressions you have questions about? Or any favorite English expressions?