English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESoL) -Intermediate Class – Week 8
Topic: Places and Directions
- Vocabulary: Places and Directions Vocabulary
- Homework: Map Activity
Conversation Partner Prompts
- What is your favorite restaurant in Philly?
- Where is it located?
- What are some of your favorite places around the city?
- Where do you like to hang out?
- Would you rather go to a coffee shop or to a bar? Would you rather go to a restaurant or to a concert? To a museum or shopping center? To the park or to the library? etc.
- What are some of your favorite places in your home town?
- If you designed an imaginary city, what would it have in it?
- How do you get around town? Bus, car, subway, walking…?
- Do you prefer to ask directions or figure it out yourself?